Monday 15 December 2014

Goodbye, Pecked by Ducks!

... and hello spiffy new website! This blog is moving to:

www.marinafinlayson.com/

where you can still catch up with the doings of the ducklings and what's going on in my booky/quilting/messy world.

My first post over there reveals the gorgeous cover of my soon-to-be-released book Twiceborn, so hop on over and have a look. While you're there, why not sign up to my mailing list to be first to hear about new books and special offers?

This feels a bit like moving house: I'm excited to be moving to a bigger and better home, but I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for my first internet home. I'll kind of miss Pecked by Ducks. I've lived here for quite a while! The ducklings were so little when I first started, and publishing a book was just a far-off dream.

We've all grown since then, and my very first book-baby is about to step out into the world. I hope to see you all over at the new website to join me on the next stage of this exciting journey. Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment